SONG OF STYLE: FALL TRENDS
1. Givenchy Leather Knee High Boots: $1695 Saks 5th Avenue
These were seen everywhere during Fashion Week and are still number one on my wish list! Pair them with Jeans, or a skirt, and you will definitely be stepping out in style.
2. Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt: $255 Opening Ceremony
3. Givenchy Shark Print Sweatshirt: $510 Mr. Porter
Sweatshirts, especially oversized “I-got-it-from-my-boyfriend” type sweatshirts are not going anywhere and if it has an angry animal’s face on it, you’re right on board with the popular trend.
4. Christian Louboutin leather-trimmed plaid flannel shoulder bag: $1395 Net-A-Porter
5. Rebecca Minkoff Mitchell Moto Jacket: $548 ShopBop
6. Elizabeth and James Max Plaid Pants: $385 ShopBop
Plaid is always a Fall favorite. The mix of plaid and leather makes the trend fresh.
7. Isabel Marant Wool Cable Knit Sweater: $655 Net-A-Porter
The color of this season is Oxblood, the latest spin on burgundy that’s quite luxurious despite its bloody name. I’m digging this color especially since I already have a few pieces in the shade. My favorite way to wear oxblood is matching my top and my bottom.
— Posted by GrandLife Hotels , October 8, 2012